■ High-precision stylus from Nippon Seiki gem industry Co
1. (Life is about 200 hours) round pin
It is a generic model to play a range of range in general.
2. (Life is about 150 hours) ellipse needle
It is a model which gave a feature in the growth of the treble.
3. (Life is about 400 hours) Shibata (4ch) needle
It is a model that can be played as a sound of 4ch and front, back, left and right. (I am limited to those that record itself is 4ch recording.)
4. (Life is about 400 hours) S ellipse needle
This model was even higher than the ellipse needle ability to follow sound groove.
5. (Life is about 500 hours) SAS needle
A shape as close as possible to the chip that is used when you Katteingu the record, to achieve (enlargement of the contact area) line contact with the chip sound and groove, is a model widely reproducible until the bass from the treble. In addition, since a minimum coefficient of friction boasts a long life in all models
N.B.: Tentem compreender e adaptar a tradução googliana
ao acordo ortográfico!? ...