Bem vindo / Welcome / Willkommen / Bienvenu

Áudio Analógico de Portugal

A paixão pelo Áudio
Bem vindo / Welcome / Willkommen / Bienvenu

A paixão pelo Áudio
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fórum para a preservação e divulgação do áudio analógico, e não só...

InícioPortalPublicaçõesRegistarEntrar
Fórum para a preservação e divulgação do áudio analógico, e não só...

Manfred's Presentation

Ir para baixo 
+29
tomaz
raines1978
jcramos
afonso
EMCS
nbunuel
BVG
Djlitss
CNeves
jcl
Mister W
jpamplifiers
Superfrik
TD124
ricardo onga-ku
BAILOTE
Duarte Rosa
Rui Mendes
luis lopes
MicroGruas
Luis Filipe Goios
reirato
zaratustra
fredy
António José da Silva
Fernando Mota
Aspra
Milton
mannitheear
33 participantes
Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AutorMensagem
TD124
Membro AAP

Manfred's Presentation - Página 8 Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Manfred's Presentation   Manfred's Presentation - Página 8 EmptySex 2 Jul - 14:12

mannitheear escreveu:
Manfred's Presentation - Página 8 20210611

The new transportable mini Can rack.... sunny

Hi man, very cool indeed ... its really a beautifull rack for your CanSystem!!!

Biz Man cheers
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Goansipife
Membro AAP
Goansipife

MensagemAssunto: Re: Manfred's Presentation   Manfred's Presentation - Página 8 EmptySex 2 Jul - 14:33

I still have no knowledge at all about German gears unless the very high end and costliest like Burmester and MBL ones.
Almost the same for the French brands and mostly for those Luso-French, which I even understand the reasons, but let me feeling with a huge pity for that.

Manfred's Presentation - Página 8 424293

cheers

mannitheear, ricardo.canelas e Fernando Salvado gostam desta mensagem

mannitheear
Membro AAP
mannitheear

MensagemAssunto: Re: Manfred's Presentation   Manfred's Presentation - Página 8 EmptySab 3 Jul - 15:40

Goansipife escreveu:
I still have no knowledge at all about German gears unless the very high end and costliest like Burmester and MBL ones.
Almost the same for the French brands and mostly for those Luso-French, which I even understand the reasons, but let me feeling with a huge pity for that.

Manfred's Presentation - Página 8 424293

cheers

German brands I like the most are Beyerdynamic, because they don't exaggerate on the current can hype, Dr. Feickert Audio for well engineered and beautiful turntables,  StSt for turntables with inhouse made direct drive and worldwide unique weight balanced suspension, Sonus Natura of course, Weidlich Audio for passive time coherent speakers, the Wall Audio tube amps and ME Geithain for their unique active monitors. But with the exception of Beyerdynamic and Geithain these are very small artisanal manufacturers with great flexibility. And all of them offer an excellent service level but avoid snobisic attitude.

But electronics like Antiton and JPA I couldn't find yet here...
Goansipife
Membro AAP
Goansipife

MensagemAssunto: Re: Manfred's Presentation   Manfred's Presentation - Página 8 EmptySab 3 Jul - 18:27

Yes Beyerdynamic too but the only stuff I have good knowledge is mine DT 880. Nothing else. Even Dr. Feickert Audio I've already heard talk about but never listen them to. The other ones unfortunatly none

Speaking about AntiTon only Anti Lenco and EnFase and I agree those two are amazing

cheers
mannitheear
Membro AAP
mannitheear

MensagemAssunto: Re: Manfred's Presentation   Manfred's Presentation - Página 8 EmptyQua 15 Set - 17:48

Just listening to Prokofiev  on the can system anTiTon antiDac and enFase with the AKG K701 - and having the original sound in the ear I'm not less than amazed. Underrated cans for authentic timbres, and the stage, resolution and definition are very mature, too!

PS: Honestly I did not listen with the AKG for very long time but believe at the moment I could happily live with this single can only.... Manfred's Presentation - Página 8 317942 crazy....but it's only valid with the extraordinary anTiTon can frontend!
TD124
Membro AAP
TD124

MensagemAssunto: Re: Manfred's Presentation   Manfred's Presentation - Página 8 EmptyQui 16 Set - 12:33

mannitheear escreveu:
... Underrated cans for authentic timbres, and the stage, resolution and definition are very mature, too!

PS: Honestly I did not listen with the AKG for very long time but believe at the moment I could happily live with this single can only...

I have the AKG Q701 and i like them very much... indeed the KXXX AKG's are underrated cans Manfred's Presentation - Página 8 22692

Biz
mannitheear
Membro AAP
mannitheear

MensagemAssunto: Re: Manfred's Presentation   Manfred's Presentation - Página 8 EmptyQui 16 Set - 13:22

TD124 escreveu:

I have the AKG Q701 and i like them very much... indeed the KXXX AKG's are underrated cans Manfred's Presentation - Página 8 22692

Biz

...except the K812, which is imho very overrated and has flaws which the driver of the K6xx and K7xx don't have...
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Manfred's Presentation   Manfred's Presentation - Página 8 Empty

Manfred's Presentation
Ir para o topo 
Página 8 de 8Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissões neste fórumVocê não pode responder aos tópicos
Áudio Analógico de Portugal :: Apresentação-
Ir para: