Bem vindo / Welcome / Willkommen / Bienvenu

Áudio Analógico de Portugal

A paixão pelo Áudio
Bem vindo / Welcome / Willkommen / Bienvenu

A paixão pelo Áudio
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fórum para a preservação e divulgação do áudio analógico, e não só...

InícioPortalÚltimas imagensPublicaçõesRegistarEntrar
Fórum para a preservação e divulgação do áudio analógico, e não só...

O que descobri na net...

Ir para baixo 
3 participantes
AutorMensagem
Alexandre Vieira
Membro AAP
Alexandre Vieira

O que descobri na net... Empty
MensagemAssunto: O que descobri na net...   O que descobri na net... EmptyTer Jul 23 2013, 17:00

http://www.vinylengine.com/turntable_reviews.php?make=Technics&model=SL-D202&Search=Search

É assim mesmo Fredy!!! O que descobri na net... 22692 

Hello
Yeah ... I now get the Technics of my friend Augusto, who was home from Rui Borges Turntables to upgrade.
Again I say that's a PERFECT job, there had already led to Rui Borges my Panasonic SL-H401 with excellent results, the Technics was already stopped some years, suffered from two problems ...
You could not regulate the speed was irregular and the feedback mechanism of the arm at the end of the disc was broken by what did not.
Was entitled to a dedicated table made in MDF and above based on a silicone glass, was entitled to a dedicated foot made of acrylic with a sponge a certain density and a finish so perfect to put up anywhere on the glass adheres as if a magnet, all the electronics magazine was led RCA plugs, captive before had cable, cleanup ... arm, mat, frame, plate, bearing finally I forgetting me of something ... I can say it took a new cartridge ... Audio Technica AT 12 SA ...
As the essential ... the sound ... just a word ... EXCELLENT, was good for me since the last time I had heard him home from Rui ... but he thought it was still not 100% so he was there to study the issue, then made some new feet after several experiments with various materials to reach the final solution.
Again a turntable modified by Rui Borges who becomes a machine capable of beating other turntables exorbitant prices.
If you can visit the site www.ruiborgesturntables.com/
Greetings from Portugal
Fredy Silva
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
António José da Silva
Membro AAP
António José da Silva

MensagemAssunto: Re: O que descobri na net...   O que descobri na net... EmptyTer Jul 23 2013, 17:04

Alexandre Vieira escreveu:
http://www.vinylengine.com/turntable_reviews.php?make=Technics&model=SL-D202&Search=Search

É assim mesmo Fredy!!! O que descobri na net... 22692 

Hello
Yeah ... I now get the Technics of my friend Augusto, who was home from Rui Borges Turntables to upgrade.
Again I say that's a PERFECT job, there had already led to Rui Borges my Panasonic SL-H401 with excellent results, the Technics was already stopped some years, suffered from two problems ...
You could not regulate the speed was irregular and the feedback mechanism of the arm at the end of the disc was broken by what did not.
Was entitled to a dedicated table made in MDF and above based on a silicone glass, was entitled to a dedicated foot made of acrylic with a sponge a certain density and a finish so perfect to put up anywhere on the glass adheres as if a magnet, all the electronics magazine was led RCA plugs, captive before had cable, cleanup ... arm, mat, frame, plate, bearing finally I forgetting me of something ... I can say it took a new cartridge ... Audio Technica AT 12 SA ...
As the essential ... the sound ... just a word ... EXCELLENT, was good for me since the last time I had heard him home from Rui ... but he thought it was still not 100% so he was there to study the issue, then made some new feet after several experiments with various materials to reach the final solution.
Again a turntable modified by Rui Borges who becomes a machine capable of beating other turntables exorbitant prices.
If you can visit the site www.ruiborgesturntables.com/
Greetings from Portugal
Fredy Silva

Desde que tem aquela espécie de gira discos e pré de phono, anda com o bigode muito arrebitado.lol! 

If what I'm hearing is colouration, then bring on the whole rainbow...

The essential thing is not knowledge, but character.
Joseph Le Conte
fredy
Membro AAP
fredy

MensagemAssunto: Re: O que descobri na net...   O que descobri na net... EmptyTer Jul 23 2013, 18:54

Olá

Mas....
Há mais...
http://www.vinylengine.com/turntable_forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=60009

Fredie
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: O que descobri na net...   O que descobri na net... Empty

O que descobri na net...
Ir para o topo