Bem vindo / Welcome / Willkommen / Bienvenu

Áudio Analógico de Portugal

A paixão pelo Áudio
Bem vindo / Welcome / Willkommen / Bienvenu

A paixão pelo Áudio
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fórum para a preservação e divulgação do áudio analógico, e não só...

InícioPortalÚltimas imagensPublicaçõesRegistarEntrar
Fórum para a preservação e divulgação do áudio analógico, e não só...

Tuner Analógico Sansui TU- 317

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
vlopes
Membro AAP
vlopes

Localização : Para onde nos pode levar uma música? Para qualquer lugar onde seja capaz de voar o pensamento.

Tuner Analógico Sansui  TU- 317 Empty
MensagemAssunto: Tuner Analógico Sansui TU- 317   Tuner Analógico Sansui  TU- 317 EmptySáb maio 26 2012, 11:05

Vendo o meu lindissimo Sansui TU 317.

Está em óptimo estado, e em pleno funcionamento e possuí as pegas laterais (coisa rara..).

Aqui uma crítica em comparação directa com o Kenwood L-02T, para muitos o melhor tuner alguma vez produzido

"Good looks and cheap. This straightforward little guy has only 3 gangs and 2 filters, no bells and no whistles. DXing of weak stations was good when the APS-9 was pointed directly at the station. On the weakest signals, there was more background noise compared to the L-02T. The TU-217's sound was very nice. The bass had a rounder, looser punch to it, while the L-02T's bass gave a feeling of more control and extension. The 217's midrange was very pleasant with good imaging throughout. The treble was slightly more forward than the L-02T's, but not irritating in the least. On spoken voices (DJs and commercials), you can hear extra sibilance compared to the L-02T. All things taken into account, I was very impressed - a very enjoyable sound in an inexpensive tuner for those with a good antenna, or at least close, strong, good FM stations. I've always found the inexpensive Sansui TU-217 and TU-317 (same tuner, more lights) to sound good, untouched. Also the TU-717, with the exception of one I once had that sounded thin (may have been out of alignment). Anyone who likes this look and likes good sound, but is budget-minded, should shop here. I rated the 217 low only because it does need a good signal for a quieter background. Winner of the shootout: the L-02T"

100 euros

à venda noutros locais

Tuner Analógico Sansui  TU- 317 Sansuitu317

Tuner Analógico Sansui  TU- 317 Sansuitunertu317

Tuner Analógico Sansui  TU- 317 Sansuituner

Tuner Analógico Sansui  TU- 317 Img3295kc

Tuner Analógico Sansui  TU- 317 Tu317a

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Tuner Analógico Sansui TU- 317
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1