Bem vindo / Welcome / Willkommen / Bienvenu

Áudio Analógico de Portugal

A paixão pelo Áudio
Bem vindo / Welcome / Willkommen / Bienvenu

A paixão pelo Áudio
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fórum para a preservação e divulgação do áudio analógico, e não só...

InícioPortalÚltimas imagensPublicaçõesRegistarEntrar
Fórum para a preservação e divulgação do áudio analógico, e não só...

Why digital is heaven

Ir para baixo 
2 participantes
AutorMensagem
mannitheear
Membro AAP
mannitheear

Why digital is heaven Empty
MensagemAssunto: Why digital is heaven   Why digital is heaven EmptyQui Nov 16 2017, 21:11

The release of the entire ECM catalogue is a new milestone in digital audio but the end of music collections in physical form.
Almost every music is available on streaming platforms now.
Tidal and Qubuz offer all at least in CD quality FLAC.
I don't know the situation in Portugal but my mobile service provider offers zero rating for music and video streaming, which means i can listen limitless anywhere in best quality, not MP3.
I found the LG V20 phone which sounds exveptionally good, comparable to good DAP,  but with all smartphone features and possibilities. It can drive even high impedance cans like the excellent 470 ohm Audio Technica ATH-R70x.

Why digital is heaven 843159
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
José Miguel
Membro AAP
José Miguel

Why digital is heaven Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Why digital is heaven   Why digital is heaven EmptySex Nov 17 2017, 14:33

Digital...

I use the HTC 10 with Sennheiser Momentum... The source is the simple Spotify Premium account (with loss, but no limit traffic...).

I don't call this "combo" heaven, but is a very good and portable path to enjoy Music.

One day, with another pieces, i have to try Tidal (lossless) or someting like that, but now i am listening Terry Reid - River and the voice, guitars, drums and percussion... Good punch, energy, articulation... the bass line it's in the right place.

Not heaven, but it's a first step to... To enjoy Music as it must be! Smile

I am still missing some ECM last albums, but i can live with that, because i can find so many things, learn, discover, ... I am still missing a amp and speakers combo, more tham LP's... all fault of the digital source.

After all, digital is Hell!!! dvil
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Why digital is heaven
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1