Bem vindo / Welcome / Willkommen / Bienvenu

Áudio Analógico de Portugal

A paixão pelo Áudio
Bem vindo / Welcome / Willkommen / Bienvenu

A paixão pelo Áudio
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fórum para a preservação e divulgação do áudio analógico, e não só...

InícioPortalÚltimas imagensPublicaçõesRegistarEntrar
Fórum para a preservação e divulgação do áudio analógico, e não só...

PROCURO PREVIO DE PHONO

Ir para baixo 
5 participantes
AutorMensagem
AFONSOJOEL
Membro AAP

PROCURO PREVIO DE PHONO Empty
MensagemAssunto: PROCURO PREVIO DE PHONO   PROCURO PREVIO DE PHONO EmptyQua maio 18 2011, 14:09

Olá pessoal!

Procuro prévio de phono com MC.

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Milton
Membro AAP
Milton

Localização : Scalabicastro, naquele Jardim á beira, mal plantado

MensagemAssunto: Re: PROCURO PREVIO DE PHONO   PROCURO PREVIO DE PHONO EmptyQua maio 18 2011, 14:44

AFONSOJOEL escreveu:
Olá pessoal!

Não te agrada nenhum dos que estão nos nossos classificados?
Tens este
http://www.audioanalogico de portugal.net/t1058-venda-de-pre-phono-cambridge-audio-640p?highlight=phono

e este
http://www.audioanalogico de portugal.net/t770-pre-de-phono?highlight=phono

Mas eu aconselhava-te gastares um pouco mais nesse investimento, porque daí podes obter uma maior satisfação.
Não estou a falar de preços irrealistas, falo de algumas boas coisas a válvulas que se conseguem comprar com um gasto inferior aos 300€.
Estes andares de phono de que falo, são para M/M mas com mais um pequeno investimento, compras os transformadores para elevar o sinal da célula.
Outra boa opção, é comprares uma célula M/C de alto ganho(tipo Denon DL110 ou outra), a qual podes ligar a um andar de phono para M/M.

Última edição por Milton em Qua maio 18 2011, 22:15, editado 1 vez(es)
*©uℓto do Ʋıƞıℓ ®
Membro AAP

MensagemAssunto: Re: PROCURO PREVIO DE PHONO   PROCURO PREVIO DE PHONO EmptyQua maio 18 2011, 17:46

Milton escreveu:
AFONSOJOEL escreveu:
Olá pessoal!

Não te agrada nenhum dos que estão nos nossos classificados?
Tens este
http://www.audioanalogico de portugal.net/t1058-venda-de-pre-phono-cambridge-audio-640p?highlight=phono

e este
http://www.audioanalogico de portugal.net/t770-pre-de-phono?highlight=phono

Mas eu aconselhava-te gastares um pouco mais nesse investimento, porque daí podes obter uma maior satisfação.
Não estou a falar de preços irrealistas, falo de algumas boas coisas a válvulas que se conseguem comprar com um gasto inferior aos 300€.
Estes andares de phono de que falo, são para M/M mas com mais um pequeno investimento, compras os transformadores para elevar o sinal da célula.
Outra boa opção, é comprares uma célula M/C de alto ganho(tipo Denon DL110 ou outra), a qual podes ligar a um andar de phono para M/M.

Caro Milton acredito que não tenha sido tua intenção, mas ao mencionares os 2 pré não fica bem aconselhares o user a seguir outros caminhos, podias fazer sem mencionares os aparelhos dos outros users. Só um pequeno reparo, peço desculpa pelo off tópic
Ghost4u
Membro AAP
Ghost4u

MensagemAssunto: Re: PROCURO PREVIO DE PHONO   PROCURO PREVIO DE PHONO EmptyQua maio 18 2011, 18:02

*©uℓto do Ʋıƞıℓ ® escreveu:
Caro Milton (...) Só um pequeno reparo (...)
O velhadas da Vespa está atento. Pudera! Com as lentes de aumentar que tem nos óculos...
reirato
Membro AAP
reirato

MensagemAssunto: Re: PROCURO PREVIO DE PHONO   PROCURO PREVIO DE PHONO EmptyQua maio 18 2011, 20:13

AFONSOJOEL escreveu:
Olá pessoal!

EU arranjei este feito na China, mas que é um grande equipamento, construcção de alto nível e prestações muito, mas muito boas, ao par de outros custando muitas [ qualquer coisa como 6 vezes mais ] vezes o que me custou.

A amplificação Phono MM é feita com 4 x 12AX7, e a amplificação MC utiliza JFETs.

PROCURO PREVIO DE PHONO 1000x500px-LL-d58c8608_DSC02199

PROCURO PREVIO DE PHONO 1000x500px-LL-40756821_Doge_8_Back

PROCURO PREVIO DE PHONO 1000x500px-LL-f56f8a71_DSC02204

PROCURO PREVIO DE PHONO 1000x500px-LL-bd1c1d8e_DSC02206

Análise crítica do DOGE 8:
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/495427/review-doge-model-8-tube-remote-controlled-stereo-preamplifier-phono-stage

Também lhe fiz as modificações ( quase todas ) que lá vêm recomendads.

Custo com tranporte e direitos + despesas na Alfândega = +/- 1.400,0€.

Cf: a opinião do ARTHUR SALVATORE, patrão do site, não comercial, http://www.high-endaudio.com/, sobre o DOGE 8:
>>CLASS B

DOGE 8

A few of my most experienced associates have auditioned this model, and in-depth. Their standards, and the revealing system they used to evaluate this phono stage, are at the highest level. Direct comparisons were even made with a modified original, and the most recent, ("Class A") Audion Quattro (see above). I have not heard this unit myself. There is some minor editing and my bold:

"The Doge is built in China, but the quality of construction and parts used would put many North American components to shame. This preamp uses very high quality transformers, circuit boards, and resistors. The caps could be improved, as they are low end metallized polypropylenes, but they are pretty much to be expected in a unit at this price point ($ 1,199 US). The preamp weighs in excess of 30 lbs, and the cosmetics are very pleasing.

What features can you get in a well made $ 1,200 tube preamp? For starters: 4 -12AT7s in the line stage and 4- 12AX7s in the phono.* The volume is remote controllable. The Phono has MC capability as well as 2 settings for cartridge impedance. Outputs include RCA and XLR. It's hard to ask for much more.

The sound- Let's start with the line stage. Magnificent sums it up. This line stage will compete with any in models costing $ 5,000. It is that good. Not only is it highly transparent and pure, this thing kicks ass. The dynamics, the weight and impact are staggering. If your system is in need of an adrenaline boost, the Doge is the remedy. The Doge line stage makes listening to digital viscerally thrilling in a way a live concert does. Having the remote volume control is a treat, since so many CDs are mastered at varying output levels. It is nice to be able to adjust volume while you sit on your keester. If the Doge was only a line stage preamp, it would be a bargain at its selling price.

Phono- While the phono section of the Doge (both MM/MC) is very good, and certainly an overachiever at its price, it does not measure up to the stellar performance of the line stage. The sound on LPs, still in the league of competing $ 3,000-$ 4,000 units, exhibits audible flaws. The unit in MC (a combination of high gain JFETS, in addition to the 4 - 12AX7s) is a little noisy with low output MCs. It could and should be quieter.

More importantly, while vinyl reproduction is very clean, highly resolved and dynamic, with excellent reproduction of the frequency extremes, there is a slight thinning out of harmonics in the midrange. Voices are rendered a tad leaner than they should. A little more body is required. Additionally, the midbass could be more weighty and impactful.

I attribute the sonic anomalies to the transistors in the high gain MC stage. The Doge MC stage does take on a solid state quality. If preferences lie with good solid state sound, the Doge will definitely be satisfying. If your preferences include Conrad-Johnson or Joule Electra musical presentations (meaning soft, warm and forgiving), the Doge is not the unit to tickle your fancy.

A suggestion for those who are not transistor fans would be to obtain a high quality moving coil transformer and use it with the MM section of the Doge. That combination could be a killer.

Bottom Line- For $1,200, the Doge offers tremendous value. The quality of construction, variety of user features and most importantly, sonic performance is unavailable anywhere near its selling price. A great buy."

*To obtain the sonics described, the stock Chinese tubes must be upgraded to either NOS or reissued Mullards.

Personal Note- I was also informed by my associate that, sadly, the Doge 8 can not be modified (unless it is completely taken apart, which will take many, many hours of tedious, difficult and highly detailed work). A real shame.<<

e mais adiante:
>>DOGE 8 PREAMPLIFIER (TUBE ROLLING)

A European reader sent me his tube rolling observations with the Doge 8 preamplifier. They are more extensive than any person I know of at this time, including my associates. His first language is not English, so I had to do a good deal of editing. Here it is, with my bold:

"I have some observations to make on tube rolling for the last year I have had the Doge 8. On the line section, I used a SIEMENS NOS, and it was dead quiet on every source I tried. This was something I never experienced from any preamplifier I've owned in the last 20 years.

With the phono stage, things were more difficult. The included Chinese tubes were quiet, but with no life or musicality. The Reissue Mullards were good, but were noisy on MM and extremely noisy on MC. The NOS Valvo was better than the Mullards, or the Chinese, but was still nothing special when it came to noise.

Telefunken and Matsuchita brought life and less noise. Of these two, I prefer the Matsuchitas in my system. Then I read about the French MAZDA*. To be honest, I did not expect any huge differences, and the price was too high for four of them, but, on the other hand, I just had to try them. I can claim this after just one month I have had them: NOTHING IS BETTER ON THE DOGE PHONO THAN THESE TUBES. Every Doge 8 owner must try these tubes before they buy anything else!!!!! They are quiet, with enough gain and they also have musicality."<<

Copy + paste, daqui : http://www.high-endaudio.com/RC-Preamplifiers.html#Int

Bem sei que é um pre de linha e não um andar de phono, como refere, e que o investimento possa ser inoportuno, mas é um equipamento quase de referência, a preço de saldo!

Só mais uma nota estes chineses que o fabricam são chefiados pelo que era antes o engº-chefe da JOLIDA, e comercializam também electronica a válvulas com grandes aspirações; este pre, concretamente é feito por eles para a marca alemã de Hi-end LUA HiFi Manufaktur, que o apresenta no seu catálogo como o No. 7, a custar 7.000.0€:
PROCURO PREVIO DE PHONO No7,
Nesta folha do catálogo pode-se apreciar a curva RIAA do do LUA N0.7 / DOGE 8:
http://www.lua.de/e/seiten/amplifier_a_06/no7/no7.pdf
http://arato.rocha@gmail.com
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: PROCURO PREVIO DE PHONO   PROCURO PREVIO DE PHONO Empty

PROCURO PREVIO DE PHONO
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1