Bem vindo / Welcome / Willkommen / Bienvenu

Áudio Analógico de Portugal

A paixão pelo Áudio
Bem vindo / Welcome / Willkommen / Bienvenu

A paixão pelo Áudio
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fórum para a preservação e divulgação do áudio analógico, e não só...

InícioPortalÚltimas imagensPublicaçõesRegistarEntrar
Fórum para a preservação e divulgação do áudio analógico, e não só...

anTiTon enFase hybrid headphone amplifier

Ir para baixo 
+4
José Miguel
tfonseca
António José da Silva
ANTI-T
8 participantes
Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2
AutorMensagem
TD124
Membro AAP

Antiton - anTiTon enFase hybrid headphone amplifier  - Página 2 Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: anTiTon enFase hybrid headphone amplifier    Antiton - anTiTon enFase hybrid headphone amplifier  - Página 2 EmptyTer Ago 13 2019, 20:43

mannitheear escreveu:
... Can you listen to them in your region? If not, I can send you mine for a couple of weeks if you want. Perhaps it would be interesting to compare them to T-90 and/or Amiron. ...

I'll try to make a listening here in a shop! Pat have the T90's and is a very complicated Can: Cristalclear, very fast and transparent, analitic but it lack's a bit of materia, breathe and softness ... indeed a very complicated Can !!!

Biz Man cheers
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
mannitheear
Membro AAP
mannitheear

MensagemAssunto: Re: anTiTon enFase hybrid headphone amplifier    Antiton - anTiTon enFase hybrid headphone amplifier  - Página 2 EmptyQua Ago 14 2019, 09:54

TD124 escreveu:
mannitheear escreveu:
... Can you listen to them in your region? If not, I can send you mine for a couple of weeks if you want. Perhaps it would be interesting to compare them to T-90 and/or Amiron. ...

I'll try to make a listening here in a shop! Pat have the T90's and is a very complicated Can: Cristalclear, very fast and transparent, analitic but it lack's a bit of materia, breathe and softness ... indeed a very complicated Can !!!

Biz Man cheers

I'm not good in analyzing cans (speaker systems are easier) but for my perception the DT 1990 has excellent body and I did not yet miss breathe and softness, but there are probably better cans in this area. I find it very balanced and it was the first can which presented the first organ recording from the Elbphilharmonie (Light and Dark) in a believable and musical way.
seven
Membro AAP

MensagemAssunto: Re: anTiTon enFase hybrid headphone amplifier    Antiton - anTiTon enFase hybrid headphone amplifier  - Página 2 EmptyQui Ago 15 2019, 10:19

Estou curioso!

Espero que não me façam arrepender de ter comprado uns Sennheiser 650/Mass 6xx para upgrade dos meus 880/250 ohms...

Um abraço,

Seven
mannitheear
Membro AAP
mannitheear

MensagemAssunto: Re: anTiTon enFase hybrid headphone amplifier    Antiton - anTiTon enFase hybrid headphone amplifier  - Página 2 EmptyQui Ago 15 2019, 11:35

seven escreveu:
Estou curioso!

Espero que não me façam arrepender de ter comprado uns Sennheiser 650/Mass 6xx para upgrade dos meus 880/250 ohms...

Um abraço,

Seven

Hi Seven,

I don't know the HD650/Mass6xx but I have the HD580 Jubilee which is essentially what later became the HD600, only more beautiful looking. I was very happy with it until I got the DT880... and as far as i know, the AJS went also from a HD600 to the DT880. Since the I don't use the 580 Jubilee for regular listening.

The DT1990 is very different to Sennheiser HD580 Jubilee and for my taste in another league, but others found it has too much treble and is too forward sounding.

If you prefer the silkier sound of the Sennheiser and/or it makes a good synergy with your source and amp, you might be happy with it!

It all depends on synergy and taste (as Fredy always says: what one loves, dislikes another one) and there is a can for everyone!

Hugs
M
seven
Membro AAP

MensagemAssunto: Re: anTiTon enFase hybrid headphone amplifier    Antiton - anTiTon enFase hybrid headphone amplifier  - Página 2 EmptyQui Ago 15 2019, 12:04

Hello, I guess all hs to do with sinergy. I have the Musical Fidelity Xcan v3/XPSU which is said to have been designed with the HD650 in mind...I+ve tried the BD 880/250ohms the bd 770, the bd 990, the Hifiman 400, the akg 701 with it and ths HD650 where the best in my opinion (and of a fellow audiophile who also heard all of them here)...Best regards, Antonio

TD124
Membro AAP
TD124

MensagemAssunto: Re: anTiTon enFase hybrid headphone amplifier    Antiton - anTiTon enFase hybrid headphone amplifier  - Página 2 EmptyQui Ago 15 2019, 15:29

seven escreveu:
... Espero que não me façam arrepender de ter comprado uns Sennheiser 650/Mass 6xx para upgrade dos meus 880/250 ohms...

Os Sennheiser 600/650 não podem ser vistos como um upgrade dos DT880 ... a menos que o canamp tenha preferências sobre os cans que lhe são ligados !!!...

cheers
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: anTiTon enFase hybrid headphone amplifier    Antiton - anTiTon enFase hybrid headphone amplifier  - Página 2 Empty

anTiTon enFase hybrid headphone amplifier
Ir para o topo 
Página 2 de 2Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2